Roman Todd almost died after taking a pill laced with fentanyl, as reported by Str8UpGayPorn. Another porn star, Ricky Larkin, would have sold the pill to Roman.

Roman Todd almost died

Roman Todd almost died. He was declared dead for about five minutes, as he shared in a Twitter living stream. We do not know how long the video will be available before someone takes it down (hello, Elon), so we keep a screen recording on our YouTube channel. Watch it above.

Before writing anything else, we want to support Roman and his loved ones. We are glad he survived this crisis.

The credit for the breaking news goes to Str8UpGayPorn. When we are writing this report, on the morning of July 5th, no other industry-related outlet seems to address the event. As the news is still developing, we encourage you to check for Str8UpGayPorn updates.

Right now, all we know is Roman’s testimony. According to it, Ricky Larkin sold him a pill laced with a lethal dose of Fentanyl. Check the details yourself on the video.

Our concern

Roman Todd almost died

We do not have the capabilities to cover breaking and developing news. As we said, we strongly recommend you follow the development in other outlets.

Beyond what happened in this particular incident, the fact is that this is not the first time that illegal drug use or abuse has been involved in a tragic accident in the gay porn industry. Furthermore, overdose incidents with fentanyl and other substances have become regular occurrences in wide parts of Gay Culture.

This blogger himself has a long history of drug experimentation. My experience has been positive, and therefore we have always supported using drugs as a gate to learn about ourselves and enhance our senses and fun. However, we have gone too far.

Roman shares a testimony that indicates how unregulated substances are circulating, totally out of control. We knew it. Although this is not a tragedy directly related to the Party N Play culture, imagine the risks thousands take whenever they decide to use an illegal substance.

It is time to stop and think. Indeed, we need new public policy to address this issue. However, we cannot wait for the new policies. They take time, and this is an emergency.

Please, do not take any substance that has not been properly prescribed by a licensed professional and delivered by a licensed pharmacist. If you decide to take any illegal substance, please be extra careful not only when you purchase it but also when you consume it. Do not do it without a reliable friend to look after you.

Again, we send a hug to Todd and his loved ones. We are happy he survived and sincerely hope he learned his lesson.

Stay tuned.

Hasta la próxima pinga, amig@s!

[email protected]


Please verify your age to enter